Hi, I’m Karen. Director of a Communications and Event Management company in Toronto (www.volumecommunications.com). Although my job is great my first love is cooking and hitting the gym, so I have decided to write this blog to share my healthy recipes. But here’s the thing, I trained to be a chef for 7 years under a few high-profile chefs. So I want to offer something back to other foodies and clean eating peeps out there like me who do not live by the motto, “Nothing tastes better than skinny”. I can name about 500 dishes right now that would kick skinny’s ass. I love to eat gourmet meals so I am going to post all my Good-For-You Gourmet recipes and I encourage you to post your recipes as well. xO
Lean&LuxeInspired by health. Motivated by temptation. Lean&Luxe is about staying in shape and eating healthy meals without sacrificing flavor. Join me on my journey of culinary indulgence. I promise not to disappoint.
- RT @Volume_com: Pusateri's to reopen tomorrow morning....thank god! 5 years ago
- RT @_ACupofTea_: Only 2 days away! The Grand Tea, get your tix now! http://www.acupoftea.ca Don't miss @ShesCrafty_ emceeing, comedy show, 4 co ... 6 years ago
- RT @_ACupofTea_: We're very excited to have Wendy Russell @shescrafty_ emceeing The Grand Tea. bit.ly/oVlLpT 6 years ago
- RT @Volume_com: Heading to Ultra tomorrow for An Evening with the Sharks. Come show support! PLS RT finfree.eventsbot.com #FinFree 6 years ago
- RT @_ACupofTea_: It's official! A Cup of Tea fundraising campaign to support @ONPEA has now begun http://www.acupoftea.ca PLS RT #elderabuse # ... 6 years ago